Serving the Counties of:
NolanMediation.com), by email or by phone.
2. The cost of mediation is $4000 for a full day and $3000 for a half day.
There are no additional charges and no travel expense.
3. Full payment of the mediation fee must be received in advance of the
mediation. The mediation fee is fully refundable if the mediation is
cancelled at least seven days before the scheduled mediation date.
4. Mediation may take place at my office in Riverside or any other mutually
5. Mediation briefs should be delivered to me by email or regular mail
ten days before the mediation.
6. Mediation briefs should include a brief summary of the factual, legal and
procedural background of the case; the damages claimed; a summary of
settlement proposals, including dates and amounts; any barriers to
settlement; and a statement of the party's interests and priorities
regarding settlement. The parties are encouraged to submit
supplemental material such as excerpted deposition testimony,
key cases, statutes, exhibits, and other documents.